Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Second Annual Solano GAFE Summit

Click HERE to view slides

Our district hosted the second annual Solano GAFE summit this past weekend, November 13-14! As always with any GAFE Summit by Google's Ed Tech Team, the event was a blast!!! From enlightening keynote speakers, advance sessions to time to network with others, the weekend flew by in a blink of an eye.


Besides attending fabulous sessions lead by Susan Stewart, Lisa Highfill, and Donnie Piercey, I had the opportunity to share out about Seesaw. If you haven't had a chance to take a look at Seesaw, I highly recommend checking out what Seesaw has to offer! The slides in my presentation showcase different examples of the types of items students and teachers can add to digital journal with Seesaw. Participants had the opportunity to join one of my classes as a student to add items. I assigned everyone the task of taking a "selfie" and adding details to their selfie which included writing their name on their picture, recording their voice and adding a typed text caption. To warp up my session, I showcased the teacher dashboard and view on Seesaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment